through Lean Six-Sigma methodologies.
Transforming the Future of Cannabis Production
The medical and recreational Cannabis sector is growing rapidly in Canada and across the globe presenting a unique set of operational issues for producers. Cannabis production combines the traditional crop production techniques that are already well established with unique challenges ranging from:
How Develop Consulting Can Help Your Organization
Utilizing Lean and Six Sigma approaches focused on process improvement, one on one coaching, and root causes analysis, the team at Develop Consulting work shoulder to shoulder with staff and management to create sustainable improvements.
Some of the improvements include:
- 50% reduction in Grade B and C waste resulting in $500,000 savings per year
- Time taken to release batches reduced from 2 days to 30 minutes, ensuring products are readily available and improved deviation reporting process and report completion rate
- Increased output of ‘Pick-Pack-Ship’ by 20% helping achieve order and ship the same day for customer orders received by 3pm
- Improved pre-roll output by 26% to meet production requirement
- Improved oil extraction planning, forecasting and reduced overtime causes by poor planning and lack of process standardization
- 90% reduction of leaky oil bottles savings over $100,000 per year
- Increased customer retention
With the Cannabis industry growing exponentially, it is imperative that organizations are preparing their staff and processes to grow at scale.
Develop Consulting is a hands-on consultancy that focuses on leaving the skills and knowledge with you, the Client. Our range of solutions include:
Sales and Operations planning (S&OP)
Practical problem solving tools and techniques
Standard Work Instructions
Linking demand to production, scalability and resource planning
- Supply chain management
Facility layout and design