through our Lean manufacturing consulting services that utilize Lean Six-Sigma methodologies.
Lean Manufacturing Consulting
Develop Consulting supports some of the world’s largest organizations across a variety of sectors, including aerospace, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical. With our expert Lean manufacturing consulting services, we focus on people and process. We adapt our Lean improvement methodology to any business or industry across the world to deliver continuous benefit and value. Our Lean experts are Toyota trained, and implement the world famous and exemplar Toyota Production System (TPS) in your business to redesign processes to become easily manageable that yield long term results.
With a history of transforming the operations of global businesses, our mission is to transfer our knowledge to you, allowing you to become self-reliant. Thus enabling your organization to produce cost effective ways to generate savings, increase profitability and return on investment in a reduced timescale.
The Develop Consulting offer remains compellingly simple; we’ll work with you and your team at every level to improve business performance through the application of Lean principles, whilst transferring our knowledge to your team to sustain and improve your foundations. One of the ways we can achieve this is with our Lean and Six-Sigma training classes and certifications, together with our business management consulting services.
Tool & Die
Infrastructure and Construction
Rail and Transportation
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
Lean Improvement Methodology
Utilizing Lean Production and Six Sigma approaches focused on process improvement, one on one coaching, and root causes analysis, the team at Develop Consulting work shoulder to shoulder with staff and management to create sustainable improvements.
Some of the Lean Production improvements include:
- Turnaround time reduced by 50% in 8 months
- For a global niche sports car manufacturer, realized $2.2M of savings through Practical Problem Solving (PPS) training
- Culture change to allow problems to be resolved faster and with an improved outcome
- Downstream process concerns reduced from 24 per annum to 0
- Process times reduced by up to 70%
- Productivity opportunities gains of $2.5M/year through coaching Continuous Improvement Practitioners
- Working with a large oil and gas organization, eliminated 95,000+ labour hours/year of process re-work, labour waiting time and unnecessary meetings elimination
- 75% reduction in labour hours and 160% increase in throughout on a passenger train recovery project
- 400% capacity increase from 96 to 480 bogies per annum
- Supported a large mining organization to increase their revenue by $19.25M through a 2.4% increase in yield
- Increased productivity in shipbuilding which led to $10.7M in savings over two years and a 22% labour efficiency gain
- Deployed Lean Six-Sigma across a heavy aircraft maintenance facility resulting in 30% reduction in aircraft turnaround time and a 35% increase in maintenance capacity
- Optimization of labour to machinery leading to a 100% increase in output
55% time reduction in operator’s tasks by eliminating waiting and non value added tasks
- First time correct (FTC) increased from 78% to 95% rolling throughput yield
Who Benefits from Lean Thinking?
Products and services are delivered in a fashion that meets customer expectations – what they want, where they want it, how they want.
Application of Lean techniques is proven to smooth processes, even workloads, increase staff awareness of the value of their contribution, reduce staff stress, and improve morale.
Waste is eliminated from the business, time is used more effectively, customers and staff are more satisfied, and operating costs are often reduced.
Lean and Six Sigma Solutions:
Using the proven principles of Lean and Six-Sigma, Develop Consulting develops and translates strategic intent into the right actions, in the right place, at the right time and at a pace that meets with your expectations. We recognize that each and every Client is different and hence develop sector specific solutions based upon what best suits our Clients.
- Strategy Deployment
- Organization and Leadership Development
- Process and Performance Improvement
- Change Management
- Training & Knowledge Transfer
- Technical Services
- Hands on Implementation
- Targeted Results Driven Outcomes
- Enhanced business performance at all levels
- Reduced operation costs and lead times
- Improved product and service quality
- Improves safety and risk management
- Increased employee engagement and satisfaction
- Increased shareholder value and profitability
- Industry best practice and expertise
- Sustainable continuous improvement
Our Lean and Six Sigma consulting services are available to companies across all of Ontario and Canada.
If your company or organization is interested in our Lean manufacturing consulting services to aid you in the overall improvement of business performance and to discover and develop solutions for the operational inefficiencies within your company, please contact our Lean manufacturing consulting team today.